Friday, July 4, 2014

ok... so the war fucked me up a little...

I can see that I am using communication as a weapon to get what I want. I can see that my fears of losing my mother, are likely linked to the death I saw in the service. I see where I chose to engage with other veterans, who were likely to tell me the things I knew would upset me... I spun myself up.

I went to the people that would tell me "you are sick" "you are ill" "you are broken" because in some kind of backwards way- it's what I needed to hear. The death I saw is upsetting me in ways I was not connecting- and so I was upsetting myself to get my own attention.

I work very hard on my happiness and health. I needed to get stoned to connect these dots... I needed to do some ranting and raving on the internet to work through things... because I needed to hear real people that I knew tell me things I needed to hear.

I need help, but I mostly need help hearing how I can be happy and healthy.  I need help feeling safe and making good choices. Even if I'm a little crazy- getting stoned helps me see my crazy... please stop being scared of that.  I need it to get here. It's helpful for my introspection.

I accept that given my high IQ I may be somewhere on the mental ill scale: http://www.theatlantic.com/features/archive/2014/06/secrets-of-the-creative-brain/372299/

If I'm crazy, or ill- ok- I accept that... what now?

Pharmesudicals, and mute my brain (which I happen to be quite in love with) so that the normies don't have to hear me? fuck that...

medication, marijuana slows me down enough to clear though the spun up- hyperactive crazy parts of my brain.  I believe that I will be a user for life in order to manage my swings in a homeopathic way. (I don't think smoking is a long term solution)

illegal drugs... no thanks. I found a sizeable bag of cocaine on the street, and I know myself well enough to know that's about a terrible fucking idea. I chose instead to give it to a drug dealer and buy myself a little street cred. I felt strong, and healthy to make the right choice for my body and my mind.

Therapy- going to a therapist. need some support here, and I have my father.

community- I need help surrounding myself with people who help me stay healthy and making good choices.  I need to find healthy ways to "get my crazy out" that aren't so aggressively frightening... and I need help feeling safe in taking those steps.

I must accept that my mother has chosen pharmesudicals, and has her own issues - as well as solutions. I see how my reactions look like insanity to others.  I am upset, and I don't feel heard or safe, or understood.  I don't want to be muted. I don't want to go quietly through my life not being the best me I can be... if that means managing some very serious health and mental health issues- I'm ready to take that on too.

I'm not scared of who I am, and I find it greatly upsetting when others recoil in fear from me.  I just want to be me and live the best fullest strongest life I can

No comments:

Post a Comment